Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

News

Item 1:
Let me introduce you to my new best friend.


One day my dad asked if I'd want a nice camera. I said yes of course! He asked if he got it for me if I'd take pictures of our trip this summer. Again I said of course! So ladies and gentleman I am the proud owner of this beautiful camera. I'm taking a photo class this fall and I couldn't be more excited!

Item 2:
I like to change my hair up every now and again


[Before, during, after]
I was nervous changing it up this time because it's the first time I've gone back to light since going dark, but I'm happy with how it turned out:)

Item 3:
Easter was a fun time.



My gorgeous mother and sister






Item 4:
Finals are this week as I'm sure most of you are aware. You know that sweet Missionary I have? Well it's no wonder because he has the sweetest mom! She brought me a finals survival kit. 
Love her. She's really great.

Item 5:
When studying for finals it's always a good idea to go study at a park with pretty flowers.

Check her out! Gorgeous best friend:)





Item 6:
I'm moving out soon. I'm sad, but excited. Mainly I'm sad I won't be seeing these girls everyday.


Item 7:
I'm going to Disneyland in 12 days. I got this nice surprise today.


It's not even a question. I'm excited.

Item 8: 
I only have ONE final left. Too bad it's Stats. Me and Stats are not friends. I will be so glad to be done with that class.

Item 9:
If you ever have the chance to go to a BYU Rugby game, DO IT! They are lots of fun.
We enjoyed it:)

Item 10:
I have been absolutely lovin' this song. Check it out it's a good one.

And now you have it. Life feels like it's speeding up without any breaks, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Here's my shout out to all of you who are studying for finals and prepping to move out.
 Best of luck!

2 comments:

Lys said...

I love your hair, and I love that park, and you and your roommates are all seriously so beautiful, and Jesse's mom is the cutest, and I love that song too!! Heavens, so much love in this post.

Ok, love you lots, glad all is well, and good luck if you still have your stats final!

Brittany said...

Thanks darling girl:) I love you!