Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 275

We reached the 9 month mark today. 
I'm excited beyond belief.
I admire all of those young men who go on missions.
Life doesn't stop for them. 
His sister had a baby.
His nephew is a toddler.
His pets have died.
The roads 'round here look different.

And yet he still serves diligently.



Have I mentioned that he's the greatest? 'Cause he is. 
From 754 miles away he still makes my day.  
Our relationship is stronger than ever.
He's my best friend.
I've grown and changed and he has as well.
We're getting to know each other in a way I never could have imagined.
The more I learn about life the more I realize what an amazing guy he really is. 


I love this boy more and more with the passing of time.
What a lucky girl I am.
Happy 9 months Elder:)

2 comments:

Laura Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura Beth said...

Stinking cute.