Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

A change in plans

So...remember how I said I got a job at Jimmy John's? Well I did, but some things happened and it didn't end up working out. I began applying at several other places. I had an interview and then a second one at Doterra, an essential oils company, and guess what?? I got the job! It only took 3 weeks to find out, but whatever I'm over it.

I start July 30th. Luckily, that's right when I get back from a trip with my family to New York. I can't wait to start working again. I must admit, I feel a little bit lost without a job. When people ask me what I do with my time I kind of stare awkwardly at them and quickly try to think of something, because other than going to the gym, I do basically nothing.

You know that quote by President Hinckley that says something along the lines of Everything will be alright in the end. If it's not alright it's not the end. That has brought me great comfort in the last month or so.

I'll be working 30 hours in the fall. Does that sound a little crazy? I think so. I looked at the classes I'm currently registered for and I can only take 2 of the 7 with the shift I'll be working. So that means I have some rearranging to take care of soon.

All in all, even with the potential problems I'll be running in to, I am extremely thankful to have a good job up ahead.

Life has a way of working itself out.

1 comment:

Lecy said...

Hannah Berlin works at Doterra! I'm glad it all worked out for you and good luck with the fall scheduling!I love and miss you!