Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Little Big Brother

18 years ago today one of the best brothers ever was born. That would be my brother John.


We are 13 months apart, so as you can guess we have spent a lot of time together. Some of my earliest memories are of us playing house, watching Disney movies, or running around like hooligans in our backyard. John has been one of my closest friends for as long as I can remember. The older we get the more protective he becomes. He checks out the guys I like and makes sure I have good friends. 

This boy loves crazy socks, soccer, tall tees, shoes, shoes, and more shoes. He wants to go to culinary school and be a chef. I'm all for that plan. 

More often than not he's been known to say things like Hey Britt let's go watch a movie or run to Walmart. Through all the years he's been an outlet for me. He's listened to me cry and complain more times than I could possibly count. 

John has one of the biggest personalities out of anyone I know. Seriously he is hilarious. He makes family get togethers one heck of a party. I love this boy with all my heart! Even though I'm not around as often as I used to be he'll still listen. 







A pair of his lovely socks






The 3 amigos





He has a thing for taking my camera and taking pictures of himself, so it's only fair that someone sees them all, right?









John is often the first one to fall asleep

He can make his cake...
And eat it too


He's a character

No shave November. 

Love you John! Hope you had a birthday as wonderful as you:)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

you definitely look like brother and sister.

Brittany said...

haha thanks. once upon a time we used to pretend we were twins