Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Beginning

I have some great friends who have repeatedly told me that I should start blogging. After some major blog stalking I decided that I think this is something I'd really like to do.

Hi my name is Brittany Thompson. I'm the oldest of 6 kids. My parents are divorced. Essential things to know about me-I love Ice Cream and Smarties. I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and it means the world to me. Usually when you first meet me I'm pretty quiet and shy, but once I warm up to someone I'm pretty talkative. I love to listen to people. I like to listen more than I like to talk, so if you ever need a listening ear I'm up for it.

 This fall I started my first semester of college at BYU. So far, I'm loving it. I have awesome roommates! (I'm sure there will be lots to hear about them in the near future). Living on my own is probably one of the greatest decisions of my life up to now. I'm excited to add my thoughts to the blogging world! You'll probably hear more about me than you ever wanted to, but eh that's what blogging is all about right? ;)

2 comments:

Kimberly Job said...

Cute blog! Can't wait to read all of your words of wisdom!

Unknown said...

thank you for joining the blogosphere!