Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

As promised:)

Yesterday was the birthday of the wonderful woman I call my mother. I know everyone always says how their mom is the best and I'm not here to disappoint. My mom is truly the most amazing woman that I know. Whenever we ask her what she wants for her birthday, or even Christmas, she says nothing I just want you to be happy. But let's be honest we all like to get something once in awhile.

I made her a book of 100 reasons. Reasons why I love her and why she is great. 100 things sounds like it may take a lot of time to think of. I was happily surprised at how quickly most things came to me. Here are a few of my favorites.

1. She always reminds me that everything happens in life for a reason. This has been a HUGE help in my life.
2. She helps me notice my weaknesses, and then she helps me work to overcome them
3. She doesn't get mad when I butcher vegetables while helping her with dinner
4. She likes pajamas just like I do:)
5. She shares quotes with me like, "Worrying doesn't take the stress out of tomorrow, only the joy out of today."
6. She makes me laugh.
7. She has taught me what true beauty is.
8. She gave me a love for sunflowers and reading
9. I never feel like she's guilt tripping me
10. She is the most loving and caring person that I know. She would do anything for me.

That doesn't even begin to scratch the surface of all the amazing qualities she has, but it's a start. I love my mom, and more so each and every day. She does more for me than anyone else could ever know, including me. I'm thankful that I have her in my life. She really is the best!

Love you mom!


2 comments:

Kimberly Job said...

Love you too, Britt! Thanks again for the present. I'll treasure it forever. I even blogged about it. :)

Brittany said...

You are welcome! Aww I love that:)