Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

A night on the Town

Tonight I got to hang out with some of my best friends from high school. It's always a blast when we get together. We reminisce about the funny times, we reflect on our struggles, but mostly we keep each other laughing. Today was Jordan's birthday-the big 19. So what did we do to celebrate?


We went bowling.



Now I know what some of you are probably thinking. Bowling really? Well you should know that anything with this group can be entertaining. Carolyn and Derek started out the evening by playing reverse roles.
We enjoyed McCade and Jordan's dance moves. Derek did crazy things when he threw a gutter ball.
Jordan and Derek were both so dang determined to win a prize from some money guzzling machines.


Are you starting to believe me that anything can be entertaining? I hope so! 

After everyone had bowled the first frame, Jordan suggested that we compete as teams and that the losing team had to buy ice cream. Well, it was only natural for Carolyn and Derek to team up and same with Jordan and Tavia, so that left me and McCade as a team. We dominated up until the last 2 or 3 frames. 


This was my I'm not happy with how this is going anymore face. 
Carolyn was the overall winner of the night. This is her I'm a winner face.


These two teams put up a good fight.

 Carolyn and Derek were the winners-Jordan and Tavia came in last.
 So that meant the birthday boy had to buy the ice cream!
And boy was it good!

These boys are some of my favorites. They've all done a lot for me. I'm proud of the awesome people that they are! It was really fun to get together and hang out with most of the gang before Derek leaves. 

All in all I would call this night a success:)

1 comment: