Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Chinese New Year

So the Chinese New Year starts this year on Januray 23rd. Now what am I doing writing a post about it before the actual day? Well, I just like to get a head start on things. [Plus in order to celebrate we all have to be fully aware that it's happening.] This year is the year of the Dragon.


Sweet Dragon don't you think? I want to see one in person some day. Ironically enough I guess I'm very compatible with anyone who is a Dragon and also those who are Rats. So to all you Dragons and Rats out there, let's be friends. Whaddaya say?

I was born in the year of the Monkey. According to this website these are some characteristics that describe me.

Monkeys:

  • Are smart, brave, active, and competitive.
  • Like new things.
  • Have a good memory.
  • Are quick to respond.
  • Have an easy time winning people's trust.
  • Are however, not very patient.


Think those things sound like me? I'd say it's pretty accurate! Happy Chinese New Year everyone!



Oh and an exciting side note. My pal Josh Thomas got his mission call today! He's going to Jackson, Mississippi and he leaves April 25th. Congrats Josh! You'll do great:)

1 comment:

safarilaur said...

新年快樂!(Happy new year!)