Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Salad Bowl



This post is a little of this and a little of that, just a few things from my life lately.

First
We met our two new FHE brothers last night. They are both RM's. Yikes. They seem nice, but the thought of RM's being in our family is just a little weird. We plan to hook Shaundra up with the tall one.

Second
The semester started today and it's going to be an interesting one. I have at least 3 crazy teachers. Each distinct. My writing teacher is one of the guys you may have seen on campus with a crazy beard and long hair. If I'm being honest, I thought he looked like a hobo when I first saw him. Plus, he has the attention span of a ten year old. Next, my Humanities teacher reminds me of Ms. Darbus from High School Musical. She's very into the arts. Then there's my Stats teacher he's strange, but I already like him a lot and Nicole has it with me, so that class will be good.

Third
This boy got his mission call today. 


I guessed he'd go to Ecuador, but he got called to Birmingham Alabama.  He leaves April 4th.Yay Jordan!! Proud of you:)




Fun friends. Like Derek's new look?;)















Fourth
I have the best roommates ever. 





Know what that is? A missionary countdown. I kept saying how I wanted one and lo and behold Sarah gave me one, with stickers. Best present ever.

Fifth
Dad's birthday was last week. We played at the park. It was lots of fun.


 Sixth
I really enjoy when McCade is home for breaks. He lets us party at his house and eat his food. And best of all, besides getting to see him, he lets us watch movies in his basement!
I was one happy camper
Seventh
I got to go shopping with that Tree girl, her mom, and Derek. We went to H&M and Down East where we found this gem.
Stephanie just loves sequins;) So we keep an eye out for her

Eighth
Remember that cute missionary? He had his first baptism where he got to baptize someone!


New companion. I love missionary pictures:)

Ninth
John got his wisdom teeth out over the break. It was hilarious. Words cannot even explain. Thank you John for the entertainment you brought to my life

Tenth
New years eve was one heck of a party. Many thanks to Shaundra for providing sparklers. Definitely my new favorite way to bring in a new year. 

Eleventh [the final thing]
 I'm loving being back in the dorms. It's crazy how quickly you can become good friends with people you live with. Seeing Shaundra, Mallory, Nicole, Dani, Savannah, Annie, Lucy, Chylie, Charity, Sarah, Stephanie, Rachel, Laurie, and yes even the FHE brothers made my day.

Winter Semester here I come!

No comments: