Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Q&A Catch up

 Because I have a weird sense of commitment, for lack of a better word, to this blogging challenge I started, here's my way to keep it up. A couple of weeks ago one of my professors challenged us to do a media fast so we could see how sensitized we've become so I didn't really blog on the daily. Ready? Here we go.

 Q:What's your dream job?
A: If I could honestly pick what I want to do for the rest of my life I would pick to be a stay at home mom. In the professional sense I want to be a Marriage and Family Therapist. I know some people think that counseling is for people with problems, but welcome to the real world. We all have problems. I've been on the receiving end of this profession and I would love to help other people like I've been helped.

Q: Biggest Pet Peeve
A: When the bottom of my pants are wet. Truth.

Q: What's on your life list/bucket list?
A: Go to the Netherlands, run a half marathon, be genuinely happy, marry my best friend in the Temple, try sushi, finish an entire season of a show in a day, I could go on but I'll leave that for another day

Q: Daily routine
A: This one is more for myself in the later years of my life than for anything else. Wake up around 7:15, shower, eat breakfast, read my scriptures, go to class, eat lunch, go to work, come home, do homework, eat dinner, write in journal, sleep, repeat. Wow when nit's put like that my life sounds pretty boring. Don't worry folks it's not all that bad

Q: The last book you read
A: Non textbook- Reached Allie Condie

Q: Something that you miss
A: There's a certain boy in Texas I've been missing lately. I use the term lately loosely. On the plus side he only has 6 months left. That is unreal. I could not be happier.

Q: Do you have regret?
A: There are things in life that I wish I had done differently, but as an overall I'm pretty happy with my life.

Q: What's your biggest accomplishment?
A: I am pretty proud of the fact that I am keeping up with school. BYU's rigorous pace has made me wonder if I would be able to make it at times.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The last question sums up my whole experience at Byu. At least I'm still alive.

Brittany said...

Oh you are too kind! Thanks Jo:)

Brittany said...

Right?! We can do hard things:)