Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

The ABC's of February

February was a month to go down in the books! In fact it already has. Here are some things that made it so memorable.

                          
Ashley getting her license
BYU vs. Gonzaga game
Car's getting broken into
Discovering Vampire Diaries
Elder Ddawg [aka Derek Hutchison] reached his year mark!
 
 
Flowers showing up to my apartment on Valentine's day 
Getting a new position at work
Helping Ashley get ready for her first formal dance
 
I learned how to file my own taxes
 
 
 
John left on his mission.
Keeping it real with family history work.
Lunch with Becca and Chylie
My mom and Scott moved to their new house
 
New tv. Thanks missionary brother.
Out of the 200's say what?!?
 
 
Phone call from the airport
Quiet moments
Realizing how amazing my home teachers are
Stephanie getting her mission call-this technically happened in January, but it counts
Teaching Sarah how to sew
 
 
Utilizing a giant bear as a pillow
 
 
Visit to the apple store
We rearranged our living room
Yolo
Z[elebrating] national pancake day
 
 
 Now I know my ABC's next month won't you sing with me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is an awesome idea!! I may steal it :)

Brittany said...

Oh please do! It was great fun:)