Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Weekend Happenings

With this weekend being Sarah's birthday it was the perfect excuse to get out of Provo for some adventure. We made our way to  the Festival of Trees! If you haven't been I strongly suggest you put it on your bucket list. It is a grand old time. It amazes me how creative some people are. Just take a look!






One of my personal favorites is the one with the license plates on it. Also, I love Snowmen, can you tell? I secretly love being in crowds of people. I love people watching and seeing how different people react to things. 

 Me, Carolyn, and Hayley especially liked this one. 
It was in honor of the 2 Missionaries from Texas that died. How neat.

I love these girls!

Sarah, Stephanie, and Hayley ran a Santa race this weekend. 
They make the darn cutest Santa's I've ever seen!


One of the things I found the most joy in this weekend was this lovely hallway.

It may not look like much, but when you run through those balloons trying to kick as many up as possible it turns into a fit of giggles and a happy girl. It's the simple things in life that make it great. 

We finished off the weekend by going to Diving Comedy. I'm not sure I have ever laughed harder. I'd also put that on your bucket list. If you like music, glow sticks, and laughter you would nearly be in heaven. 

All in all I thoroughly enjoyed Sarah's birthday weekend. Happy Birthday Sarah!

1 comment:

Sarah Bartholomew said...

Brittany thanks for making my birthday weekend great!