Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

5 fun facts for the day





1. I can tell you when there will be a significant change in the weather. My left arm starts feeling like the whole thing is in one of those things that takes your blood pressure, except it's like that for hours at a time. I get it from my mom. You didn't know those really existed, did you?







2. I absolutely love birthdays. My beautiful roommate Sarah's birthday is today and I got overly excited decorating and planning things for it.


3. I would consume hot chocolate for breakfast, lunch, and dinner everyday if it had any nutritional value







4. I could spend all day in a bookstore and never feel bored.














5. I should not be allowed into Desert Book or Walmart. Far too much of my money is spent at these two places. Can't blame a girl for liking some good reads and fabulous decorations can you?!?

No comments: