Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

These 2 crazies...

So I have these friends. And they wanted a blog post all to themselves, so here we go. Meet Shams and Houston.

I met Shams in 7th grade Algebra. He said the first thing I ever said to him was, "What's the answer?" I don't remember this, but he swears by it. We've been good friends ever since. He is currently attending school at the University of Utah. (You can boo to yourself if you want, I don't mind.) Shams is one of those people who is real with you. He'll tell you what he thinks and he will be extremely honest. He's a good person to talk to when you're frustrated because he will listen to everything you have to say then offer advice, if you want it.


Houston was in my 8th grade science class, but he doesn't remember that. We became friends my sophomore year. Houston is the biggest gamer I know. He loves any and every board game. Also, when anyone asks where we are going he is known for saying into the wild! Houston recently received his mission call to the Alpine-German speaking mission.


I'm so excited for him and this amazing opportunity he has to serve! He goes into the MTC January 18th. He will be a great missionary. He is currently attending BYU. Houston is one of those friends who you know really cares about you. 


Both of these boys are very smart. If they consider you one of their good friends they'll stick up for you no matter what. These boys have helped me out in some rough situations and I know if I ever needed their help with anything all I would have to do is ask. They may seem like they're hard and mean, but really they are sweet guys with loving hearts. Yes I did just say that. We like Macey's trips and playing games. Clue was our game of the evening.
Shams hates clue probably 'cause he stinks at it.
 One of my favorite things about these two are our pow wows we have. We talk about life-our stresses, our families, our happy and sad stories. They leave me feeling lifted and help me to remember that there is still good in life and that I can make it through. 

No comments: