Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

The wheels on the bus go round and round

Red rocks and palm trees can mean only one thing! St. George:) And I wasn't joking about that bus. We traveled in style...or something like that.


We got to spend Thanksgiving down in St. George because of John and Ashley.Their soccer teams played in a tournament Friday and Saturday, and I am proud to say that both of their teams took first! We have some pretty talented kids in this family of mine. Even though we were down in sunny St. George it still got pretty cold at night, but we didn't let that stop us from showing our support.




We rented out a condo for this excursion and our whole extended family came with us! We had some crazy fun times. We had everything from time at the pool to grandpa tiptoeing around to not disturb the people downstairs to bruised ribs from people falling in the shower, and of course Thanksgiving wouldn't be what it is without a few snoozers. Please ignore any drool you may see.

       

It was fun having all the little cousins around. They're pretty cute if I do say so myself.









And I do love those siblings of mine. 


He's our budding chef








Don't worry he ate that whole thing...by himself


These breaks are what keep me going. Getting to hang out with my family was refreshing and rewarding. My family is my biggest support system and I don't know what I'd do without them. I've learned a lot from them and I hope that someday I can become like them. 








Sadly, this trip ended with most of us being sick, but overall it was a great Thanksgiving break:)

1 comment:

Kimberly Job said...

Awww!!! Love all the pics! And, drool? What drool? :)